Terms & Conditions for On-Line Booking Dalkey Castle & Heritage Centre.
These are the Terms and Conditions to purchase and redeem tickets to all events at Dalkey Castle & Heritage Centre and to partake in the Living History as part of the guided tour. Once purchased, the booking is non-changeable and non-refundable. By purchasing tickets for events at Dalkey Castle & Heritage Centre, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the terms and conditions below.
- All prices are quoted in euro. Dalkey Castle & Heritage Centre reserves the right to increase or decrease prices at any time. Once your booking is confirmed the price as stated in the Confirmation Email will not be increased or decreased.
- Your ticket is valid for 3 calendar months from date of purchase for Living History Tours. Other events valid for date of event listed only.
- It is the sole responsibility of the bearer of the ticket to check opening times, tour times and availability of Dalkey Castle & Heritage Centre. Tours may be fully booked in advance by groups.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult, aged 18 years or over.
- Dalkey Castle & Heritage Centre reserves the right to refuse entry to or remove from its premises or the vicinity any person who, in its opinion: –
– conducts himself/herself in a way that is likely to affect the safety of staff or the enjoyment of other visitors.
– has used threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour or in any way provokes or behaves in a manner which may provoke a breach of the peace.
– is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or other substances.
- All persons entering must pay admission charge unless agreed by Dalkey Castle & Heritage Centre. Tickets must be retained at all times and submitted for inspection if required. Any person attempting to gain admission without a valid ticket may be ejected.
- In accordance with Irish Law, smoking is strictly prohibited within all areas.
- Dalkey Castle & Heritage Centre will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that all of its facilities are open for use by visitors during normal opening hours. During times of Festivals and/or Events in the town, the tours may be restricted to certain areas or limited. (Dates of festivals and events will be posted on www.dalkeycastle.com) However, we reserve the right, in our absolute discretion, whether for safety reasons or otherwise, and with or without prior notice, to close the Attraction or any part of it. In the event of such closure, Dalkey Castle & Heritage Centre will refund any visitor the cost of the prepaid ticket. Otherwise we shall have no liability whatever, including no liability for travel expenses or any other out of pocket expenses.
- Other than liability for death or personal injury resulting from Dalkey Castle & Heritage Centre’s negligence, Dalkey Castle & Heritage Centre, its employees or agents shall not be liable for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, howsoever arising.
- No food or beverage may be consumed on the premises during the tour.
- Mobile phones may be used for photos or for Twitter.
- Video recording of any aspect of the Living History tour is not permitted.
- The use of any motorized ‘wheelies’ or similar on footwear is not permitted.
- Pets or animals (with the exception of guide dogs and hearing dogs) are expressly prohibited.
- If for any reason you are unhappy with any aspect of your booking with us, we ask that you write to us, Dalkey Castle & Heritage Centre, Castle Street, Dalkey, Co. Dublin, Ireland. Where possible, please quote the Booking Reference Number and provide all other relevant information.
- Group Bookings cannot be made on this booking system. Please see Group Bookings page for information.
- No two special offers can be used in conjunction with each other.