Dalkey Castle Christmas Shop
Want to stay local, shop local and support local this Christmas?
Dalkey Castle Shop stocks lots of locally made products with 25% reduction this weekend.
Open from Friday 18th– Sunday 20th December 10.00-5.00
Did you know?
- that Val Reid makes her 100% natural, Dalkey Handmade Soaps in Kent Terrace in the heart of Dalkey?
- that Linda Uhlemann crafts her beautiful pieces of hallmarked, sterling silver Fuchsia jewellery right here in Dalkey?
- that Ed and Tara Hammond of the famous Dalkey roofing family have branched out into all manner of household Slated products: cheeseboards, coasters and candle holders?
- that Brian and his team assemble and polish Links to the Past Coin Cufflinks in Dalkey?
- that there are Irish made pashmina wool and silk scarves whose design was inspired by our islands, including one from Dalkey Island?
- Dalkey branded sweatshirts are an ideal gift
Further afield …still made in Ireland
Mishe necklaces and earrings are fashioned from semi-precious stones by designer Patricia Walsh in Rathfarnham.
Irish made knitwear for men and women comes from Monasterevin.
Come in for a browse, you will be most welcome. .
We have the Failte Ireland Covid 19 Safety Charter.
We look forward to seeing you.
Everything is reduced by 25%!
Opening Hours: Friday 18th – Sunday 20th December 10.00 am till 5.00 pm.