Covid Health & Safety Measures
We look forward to welcoming you to our Living History tours. You can be assured that we have implemented all HSE and HSA Guidelines to keep our staff and visitors safe. Our Covid Response Plan and Covid Risk Assessment has been completed by Ayrton Group Health & Safety.
Our staff and actors from Deilg Inis have all completed Covid Update Training with Mr Safety.
Our premises have been deep cleaned by Moore Enterprises.
- All bookings must be online in advance.
- There is a sanitising station at the front door, at the exit and at other points in between.
- There is a clearly signed one-way system for tours.
- There are reduced numbers on each tour to allow for Social Distancing.
- Tour time slots have been reduced to begin every 90 minutes.
- All tours are guided and structured.
- There are glass screens at reception and other staff are wearing visors.
- Please use Cashless payments, where possible.
- Public areas and touch points will be sanitised between tours.
- Toilet facilities will be available for people on the tours.
As a visitor to Dalkey Castle. we commit to:
- Pre-book my/our ticket(s) online in advance of visiting
- Defer my/our visit if I/we have COVID-19 symptoms
- Use the hand sanitiser on arrival
- Acknowledge that we may wear a mask indoors.
- Practice good sneeze and cough etiquette
- Follow the directional signs and keep within the limits signed
- Practice social distancing
- Follow the instructions of staff
- Follow the one-way system in place and stand on the markings for the actors’ performance
- Acknowledge that non-compliant visitors may be requested to leave.
- If I/we feel unwell, I/we will alert a member of staff.
- I/we will have my/our GP number with me in case of illness.
- We will sanitise our hands at the exit.